Accessing and Using the PheedLoop Speaker Portal
The Speaker Portal is a one-stop-shop where speakers at your event are able to go in and fully customize their event experience. We've recently made an update to the Speaker Portal to provide Event Managers and Speakers with even greater flexibility, customization and capabilities. We recommend you to review our getting started video series here. Read below to learn more about about the Speaker Portal functionality.
Customizing your Speaker Portal:
The Speaker Portal is a one stop experience for your Speakers to fully update and customize their event experience. Notable features include the ability to edit profile information, update headshots, upload session files, and more.
- Navigate to Speakers > Portal to reveal settings related to your Speaker Portal.
- If you are looking to hide any tabs on the left hand side of your speaker portal, you are able to do so by toggling on the settings in this area.
Giving Speakers Access to the Speaker Portal
- Navigate to Speakers > Click into a Speaker (Or multiple speakers) > Blue Action Button > Send Welcome Email
- This email can be customized via the Communications > Email Templates under the Speaker Welcome Email. The email itself will contain a magic login link for the speaker to access their personalized portal.
Setting up Live Polls and Q&A in the Speaker Portal
- Navigate to Sessions > Click into the session you are looking to create Live Polls for > Options > Ensure that Enable Live Polls is toggled on.
- Within your Speaker Portal > Click into Sessions > Click into your Session > Polls. You'll be able to create your polls here.
- To activate your poll, click into the Enable Poll and Disable Poll toggle.