Setting up and Customizing Speaker Contracts
Speaker contracts are a feature at PheedLoop that ensure speakers agree to the terms and conditions before entering their Speaker Portal. When this is enabled, a speaker will have to fill the contract out upon visiting their Speaker Portal.
1. Setting up Contracts:
Contracts are agreements that all speakers will have to sign before accessing their speaker portals.
- From the Event Dashboard, navigate to Speakers > Settings and ensure that Require Contract Signing is toggled on
- Within the same Settings area, fill out information related to your contract via the Contract Summary Content
- Finally - navigate to Advanced > Custom Forms > Create > Category and select Speaker Contract
- Enter your various questions and other content required for the Speaker Contract and select Save Changes
- Speakers will read these questions and content before signing
The text under Contract Summary Content will be shown on the landing page for speaker's when signing their contracts, and on the PDF documents generated thereafter.
2. Test the Speaker Contract Feature
The best way to test the speaker contract is to add yourself as a speaker. To do this:
- From the Event Dashboard, navigate to Speakers > Speakers > Create
- Add yourself as a speaker and select Save Changes.
- Select Actions > Welcome Email
- The email will contain the link to your speaker portal
Please note that upon completion of the Speaker Agreement, Speakers will be emailed a PDF of the contract along with their signature.
3. Accessing Report Data for Speaker Contracts
If you need to see the results of signed contracts, you can do so by:
- From the Event Dashboard, navigate to Data & Reports > Custom Reports
- Select Speaker Report
- Under Fields, ensure Forms is included among the tags
- Select Save Changes
- Select Actions > Generate Report
- Select Download Previous Report once generation is complete
4. Download Speaker Contracts
You can download speaker contracts by doing the following:
- From the Event Dashboard, navigate to Speakers > Speakers
- Select the intended speaker
- Select Actions > Download Contract
- A PDF of the contract will appear in the downloads folder