Sending Session Notifications from the Dashboard
In the case that you need to send specific information directly to your attendees about any of the sessions being held at your event, you have the option to do so right from the Event Dashboard. Whether you need to notify attendees of a change in schedule or perhaps a new speaker is involved in the session, notifying attendees directly and all at once is the solution.
Sending Session Notifications to Attendees
These notifications will be sent as both an Mobile Event App notification as well as an email in the attendees inbox.
- From the Event Dashboard, navigate to Sessions > Sessions
- Select a session you would like to notify attendees about from the list
- Above the sessions table, select Actions > Notify Attendees
- An email creator form will appear for you to fill out.
- Under Subject, fill out the subject of the email
- Under Body, fill out the custom content you want to inform attendees about
- Select Save Changes
Quick Tip - if you are unsure of who is attending the session, select the session, select Actions > View Attendance. From here you can view their profile, download their session certificate, or add/remove them from the session.