Creating Custom Reports for Data and Analytics
For any event planner, data and reporting is an important element when reconciling or analyzing their event. Thankfully in PheedLoop, we have a powerful, flexible reporting system that allows you to generate reports on virtually any dataset - in real time! Our Custom Reports feature is an improvement to our previous default reports where you can now choose the individual fields you want to be shown in each data report. With any event, pre-built reports are already included in the dashboard such as the Registration Data Report or the Ticket Purchase Data Report.
- There are 25 report types and counting with hundreds of field types you can select from
- Various filters exist for reports such as Start Date/End Date and Targeting Specific Sessions or Exhibitors among others
- Reports can also be viewed immediately
- inside of the dashboard by clicking into any report > Blue Action Button > View.
- Larger reports can be generated in the background by clicking Blue Action Button > Generate Report. You will receive a notification when the report is ready for download.
Create Your Custom Report:
- Navigate to Data and Reports > Custom Reports > Green Create Button
- Select your Report Type. Name the report, optionally add a description.
- Click into the Fields dropdown and select the fields you want populated inside of this report.
- Press Save Changes
- From the data table, select the newly created report and click into the Blue Action Button > Generate Report. Alternatively, you may click into the View button to see view the report inside of the dashboard.
- The report will automatically download in your browser. Additionally, a Download Previous Report button will be visible once the report is ready. You can always click back into this button to download the last generated version of this report.