How to Purchase Modules in your Account
Modules are additional features that may be included in your account. They can be useful to enhance the core experience of your event. Please note that modules are different from Power-Ups, view here for more information.
If you are interested in pricing, please visit our Event Management Software Pricing page.
Aside from Basic Platform, which is always included by default, all modules can be purchased from the Event Dashboard including:
Core Event Modules
- Call for Abstracts/Proposals System
- Sponsor & Exhibitor Application System
- Registration & Ticketing + Event Website
- Interactive Maps (Integrated Venue Maps, Exhibitor Floor Plans and Seat Plans)
- Housing Management
Attendee Experience Portals
- Mobile Event Application
Attendee Experience Modules
- Stage & Sessions
- Exhibit Hall
Please note, the Virtual Event Web App module does not need to be purchased by itself. It will be enabled automatically once any of the Attendee Experience Modules are purchased.
Adding Modules from the Event Dashboard
- From the Event Dashboard, select your account email on the top right corner and select Settings
- In the new page, navigate to Accounts & Billing > User Credits
- Select your event
- Select Add next to module you would like to purchase
- Enter your payment information
- Select Confirm and Pay